- Positive, Motivated, Detail oriented & Organized?
- Goal and career focused?
- Driven to make money?
- Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure?
Then we are looking for you!!
The Jon Olson Farmers Insurance agency is currently hiring for 3 positions.
Career Path Marketer to Producer with in 90 days & Marketer to CSR (Customer Service Rep)
- able to navigate social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google Plus, Pinterest.
- Willing to be proactive and confident.
- Microsoft office knowledge.
- Able to pass property, casualty, life, & health licenses within 90 days of hire.
- Facilitate positive client interactions, taking payments, policy changes
Agency will provide study materials and reimbursed test fees for successful test results, and pay for Missouri and Kansas License.
Please email resume to:
Grilling is one of the most popular activities that happens in the summer. Make sure you’re keeping you and your family and friends safe by following these safety tips at your next BBQ.
- Only use BBQ grills outside and in a well ventilated area.
- Keep your grill away from your home or anything that could be flammable.
- Make sure your grill is on something stable.
- Keep fire under control.
- Keep children away from grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- The grill lid should always be open before lighting it.
- Don’t let grease build up on your grill. step by step how to here
- Make sure you always use long-handled utensils.
- Check the tank hose and connections for leaks before using it for the first time each year by using a light soapy water solution to see if bubbles appear.
- If you smell gas when the grill is lit, move away from the grill and call the fire department.
- If the flame goes out, turn off the gas for 15 minutes and open the lid before re-lighting it.
- Never add any starter fluid or other flammable liquid to a fire.
- Only use charcoal starter fluid and not gasoline, kerosene or other flammable liquid.
- Keep starter fluid away from heat sources and out of reach of children.
- Electric charcoal starters do not use fire but have a coil to ignite the coals.
- When finished cooking, close off the grill vents to suffocate the fire and save some of the remaining charcoal.
Here are just a few of our trusted business partners. If you need other referrals, just call, text or email us.
- Bank services at the Bank of the West
- Attorney at Branstetter Law Office
- Health Insurance at Alliance Insurance
- Information Technology at IT Central
- Payroll Services at Heartland Payment Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning- HVAC at C.M. Mose and Son
- Printing Services at Biz Card Xpress
- Residential Mortgages at First National Bank Home Mortgage
- Massage Therapist at Massage for Wellness
- Painter Commercial/Residential at Certa-Pro Painters
- Supplemental at Employee Benefit Professionals
- Roofing-Gutters at Christian Brothers Roofing, LLC
- Dry Cleaning at Mayfair Cleaners
- Pest Control at smithereen Pest Management
- Food- Beverage Products at Tastefully Simple
- Automotive Repair at River Bend Auto Service LLC
- Chiropractor at Healing Well Chiropractic, LLC
- Caterer at Above and Beyond Catering
- Security Systems at Shield Security Systems
- Garage Doors at JV Garage Door, LLC
- Website Development at Turn the Page Online Marketing
- Residential Real Estate at Remax Innovations
This is great info. We want all our clients to be safe this summer at the Lake.
It won’t be long now before you’re back out on the water. Are you counting down the days?
While everyone loves to hit the lake on the boat, there are a few things you need to take care of first.
Are you properly covered?
Since boat insurance is not required in most states, a lot of people skip it in order to save money. But that’s a very risky idea!
First, without coverage, you’re risking all the money you spent on your boat. Would you drive your expensive car without insurance? Probably not.
Second, boats are a liability exposure. That means that they open you up to lawsuits. If you were to have an accident and damage someone’s boat or personal property, then you could be held responsible.
With the proper insurance coverage, this wouldn’t be a problem. You’d be protected! In fact, we typically recommend that clients with a high level of assets purchase extra liability coverage if they own a boat.
All in all, purchasing boat owners insurance is a simple way to give yourself a lot of peace of mind. Who wants to worry about insurance when they’re out on the water? Call us today for a free quote on your boat or personal watercraft.
April has arrived and brought spring with it! There is no better time than now to get focused on home maintenance and spring cleaning. Here are a few things you can do in April to protect (and organize) your home.
Check For Damage – Winter can be really hard on your home. A quick inspection around your property can reveal a lot of home improvement projects! Look for any damage to your roof or outdoor window screens and doors. Make note of chipped paint or areas that are in need of general maintenance. Decide what you can do yourself and what will require a professional.
Spring Clean – Now it’s time to tackle the inside of your home. Start working on clearing out and donating unused items (think tax deduction next year!) This could be the perfect time to take inventory of any high value items that need to be documented for your insurance, like guns, artwork, and jewelry. Take photos or make a quick video of those items and store it in a secure (and fire-proof) location.
Organize Your Tax Documents – You probably just finished your taxes in the past few weeks. Were all of your documents easy to locate? What could make the process even easier next year? Update your filing system or schedule a meeting with your accountant and get prepared now.
Car Maintenance – April is Car Care Month. If you’ve been putting off an oil change or a tune-up, get it scheduled now. Your car will run better and maintain it’s value longer!
Spruce Up Your Porch – How does your front porch look these days? Could it use a little extra care? Buy a new welcome mat, plant a pot of flowers, and make sure you can easily read your house numbers.
Get Great Homeowners Insurance – The best way to protect your home? Having the right amount of insurance with the best coverage! Let us give you a no-obligation review of your current policy. Call to schedule your appointment today or click here to fill out our quick form.
As your Farmers agent we have an agreement to write almost every type of bond that you can think of through CNA Surety. They are an industry leader in writing State required License and Permit bonds. With our extensive surety history and bond form library, we established a solid foundation for you to quickly obtain License and Permit bonds of all types (many with minimal underwriting information!).
Here are some of the types of bonds we can issue:
Employment Agency Bonds – Instant approval up to $10,000 with no credit check and instant approval up to $100,000 with acceptable credit history.
Auctioneer License Bonds – Instant approval up to $25,000 with no credit check and instant approval up to $100,00 with acceptable credit history.
License Agent Bonds for Hunting & Fishing Licenses – Instant approval up to $25,000 with no credit check and instant approval up to $100,00 with acceptable credit history.
We also have bonds that we can instantly issue; here is a small sample:
Appraisal Management Companies
Highway Encroachments / Right of Way Permit
Oversize / Overweight Permit
Nursing Home Resident Funds
Need help with a bond? Contact us at 816-795-5977
Do you think that you cannot purchase life insurance coverage due to health concerns? Don’t worry, we DO have a policy for you.
Only 3 questions:
Are you terminally ill?
Are you in a assisted living facility/nursing home?
Are you on oxygen therapy?
All we have to do is fill out your name/address/date of birth/amount of policy. You can buy $5,000-$20,000 of coverage.
You sign and you’re done! Guaranteed issue. How easy is that?