We are excited to be announced as a 2015 Farmers Insurance Championship Qualifier. We have great clients and team members who made this possible!
Farmers News Release
Farmers Insurance Agent Jon Olson of Independence
Named Among Farmers® Top Agents in the Country by National Insurer
Independence, Missouri (August 27, 2015) – Jon Olson, of Independence, has been named a Championship agent by Farmers Insurance℠ for his outstanding achievement and customer focused efforts by the Los Angeles-based, multi-line insurer.
“I want to congratulate Jon for his achievement. On behalf of Farmers, we are proud to bestow the honor of being a Championship agent to him,” said Roy Smith, president of personal lines for Farmers Insurance. “To be recognized as among Farmers top agents is a great honor and we sincerely appreciate all that Jon does for our customers and our organization.”
Jon Olson was selected on the basis of a number of criteria, including his distinction in providing exceptional service to customers and a commitment to furthering the goals and standards of Farmers Insurance.
“This honor is a business career highlight and I feel fortunate to represent such a fine organization, which is committed to helping make customers smarter about their insurance choices,” said Olson. “I share this recognition with my entire office team who focus on helping every customer each and every day.”
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is a leading U.S. insurer group of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with over 19 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 22,000 employees. Farmers Insurance Exchange, the largest of the three primary insurance entities that make up the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, is ranked No. 264 on the 2015 Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
If you are the owner of a sports bar, wine bar or other brew pub establishment in the states of Missouri or Kansas finding insurance for your business can be very difficult. Today, I am proud to announce that Farmers Insurance now has an appetite for this line of business.
We have been an industry leader in restaurant insurance, and we are expanding our appetite. If you are in the market for insurance on your sports bar, wine bar or other had to place restaurant business give us a call. We are experts in the restaurant industry and would welcome the opportunity to earn your business!
- Positive, Motivated, Detail oriented & Organized?
- Goal and career focused?
- Driven to make money?
- Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure?
Then we are looking for you!!
The Jon Olson Farmers Insurance agency is currently hiring for 3 positions.
Career Path Marketer to Producer with in 90 days & Marketer to CSR (Customer Service Rep)
- able to navigate social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google Plus, Pinterest.
- Willing to be proactive and confident.
- Microsoft office knowledge.
- Able to pass property, casualty, life, & health licenses within 90 days of hire.
- Facilitate positive client interactions, taking payments, policy changes
Agency will provide study materials and reimbursed test fees for successful test results, and pay for Missouri and Kansas License.
Please email resume to:
Grilling is one of the most popular activities that happens in the summer. Make sure you’re keeping you and your family and friends safe by following these safety tips at your next BBQ.
- Only use BBQ grills outside and in a well ventilated area.
- Keep your grill away from your home or anything that could be flammable.
- Make sure your grill is on something stable.
- Keep fire under control.
- Keep children away from grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- The grill lid should always be open before lighting it.
- Don’t let grease build up on your grill. step by step how to here
- Make sure you always use long-handled utensils.
- Check the tank hose and connections for leaks before using it for the first time each year by using a light soapy water solution to see if bubbles appear.
- If you smell gas when the grill is lit, move away from the grill and call the fire department.
- If the flame goes out, turn off the gas for 15 minutes and open the lid before re-lighting it.
- Never add any starter fluid or other flammable liquid to a fire.
- Only use charcoal starter fluid and not gasoline, kerosene or other flammable liquid.
- Keep starter fluid away from heat sources and out of reach of children.
- Electric charcoal starters do not use fire but have a coil to ignite the coals.
- When finished cooking, close off the grill vents to suffocate the fire and save some of the remaining charcoal.
Regular home maintenance is important and frequently overlooked. We tend to forget about our HVAC system until it quits working on a hot day! That’s why, we’re providing a few simple tasks and reminders you can do each month to keep your home in tip top shape all year long.
Here’s where you can get started in August:
Do an energy audit. Hot weather is a great time to find all the spots in your home where air may be sneaking in. Plugging those leaks can save as much as 20% on your heating and cooling bills!
Look at every door and window area for places where you can see daylight through a crack or feel a draft. Don’t forget the mail slot and fireplace too! If you’d rather use a professional, contact your utility company for a recommendation on a home energy auditor.
Protect your patio furniture. You probably have all of your nice outdoor furniture in use right now. Make sure to take a few minutes to clean it each week (and protect it during storms) and it will last for many years.
Check the tags on pillows and cushions for specific cleaning instructions and regularly hose down the furniture itself. Remember, patio cushions are a favorite place for busy squirrels so try to keep them protected!
Save on Home Insurance. If we don’t currently insure your home, call us for a quote today. We’ll look for every possible discount without sacrificing important coverage. Great insurance coverage is the best protection you can have!